- Flip flop (slippers) to use inside the accommodation (Water resistant)
- 8 socks (Less if you have open shoes and don’t really use socks)
- 8 undergarments (One more if you have space)
- 1 pair of shoes (for walking/sport) + the one you have on your feet.
- One small back bag to roam around (Same will be used as check in luggage)
- 1 refillable bottle to always have water to drink (1 Litre) – an empty bottle to be packed in the check in luggage
- 8 t-shirts (One more if you have space)
- 4 pants/jeans – (One more if you have space)
- 3 sweat shirts / warm jacket (Good enough for a min 5° / max 15° weather)
- 1 shorts (One more if you have space)
- 1 pair of Chinese clothes for a party/Chinese dance…
- A light rain coat
- Sunglasses/ Sunscreen
- Shampoo, body gel, toothpaste, toothbrush, loofah (The right quantity for 1 week, no need
of 1 litre shampoo bottle)
- Deo/Perfume (Very important!)
- 1 Towel (Not required for hotel and family stay)
- Camera/Phone/charger/power bank – international charging plug
- Necessary medicines, if any, recommended by your doctor. (Need a letter from Parents and doctor’s prescription regarding the medication)
Please make a note of the following points
- Inside your check-in luggage, leave an A4 paper with your contact number/email/address
- Pack one pair of clothing in your check-in luggage
- Don’t pack any liquid, gel, paste or sharp objects (Nail cutter, pins, nail files etc ) in check-in luggage
- Gifts for your partner will be appreciated. (Something Chinese)
- You can carry around 10 euros per day for your own expenses
- Take less quantity if your luggage is full.
- Have the right quantity. (You can wash your clothes at the host family)
- Remember to keep some space/weight for your shopping in France.
- For your hand luggage (cabin bag=7KG).
- Don’t carry what you can’t transport on your own.
- Please check the weather forecast a day or two before the departure to adapt the content of your luggage:
Paris (10 days forecast):
Boulogne sur mer (10 days forecast):